Hi everyone! Here i am, nominated for an award for the first time! I’m really happy coz this is a really great opportunity for me as a newbie in blogging. So yeah, i wanna thank crimson613 for nominating me. Thank you very much! I’m so glad you think my blog is lovely. 😄💕 To anyone who still doesn’t know her, visit her blog and learn more about her ‘fujoshi life’. 😉
- You must thank person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- You must list the rules and display the award
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers
I think it’s really timely for this to be part of the rules. As someone who just started recently, i know even those few people who follow me doesn’t know me well. I hope that through this you can learn more about myself and if you liked me based on what you’ve read, it would be great if we can be friends. 😊 Yeah, so here we go… 👊
- I’m an engineering student who will be graduating this year. Hooray! I’ll be taking a board exam on October and will be joining the workforce a little after that, probably.
- I am an introvert, the typical one who doesn’t like going out much and hates crowds. I do have friends, certainly a few but just enough.
- I am not girly. What i mean is, i don’t like wearing dresses, high heels, make up, etc. Looking at cute clothes are fun but i don’t really feel like wearing them. Wearing high heels is just as dangerous as walking in a cliff. Make-up makes my face feel heavy and just a bit of movement and it will probably get ruined. I just don’t feel comfortable with them. 😫
- Reading manga’s and novels are my most favorite hobby, next is watching anime. I started getting hooked into reading back in high school where book reports are often given as assignments. I am not so particular with the genre but i adore historical romance. I don’t often enjoy those with lots of drama. Textbooks and technical books are not my cup of tea, they’re my sleeping pills. ✌️😛
- Pasta is my favorite among the foods that i like. I can eat it everyday without getting sick of it, honestly.
- I like cats more than dogs. I think dogs are only cute when they’re small but cats don’t grow so big unless they’re tigers, lions, etc. I also love how they’re just silent most of the time but they cling to you once you get closer. 💚
- I love travelling, alone or with a few people. What i like about travelling is that i can see places/sceneries i’ve never seen before. I can also eat foods native to their place and it’s just seem so great learning more about other people’s culture. I haven’t really traveled that many places yet, just within my country, but i hope to get to more places in the future. 😊